Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Heather Wright, BS, DC, CCEP, Board Certified (NBCE) in Chiropractic Acupuncture is a Weatherford native. Her philosophy is that the body can heal itself as long as there is no interference. Due to the amazing relationship of the spine to the spinal cord and spinal nerves, it is Dr. Wright’s philosophy that to achieve true health, you must tend to the proper alignment of the spine and thus allow all the nerves to the organs and muscles work interference free.
She received her Bachelor of Science from Tarleton State University where she attended on full scholarship. She went on to study at Palmer Chiropractic College- the oldest chiropractic school in the world- where she attended on 2 recruitment scholarships. Dr. Wright then achieved a postgraduate certification as a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner in 2003. Dr Wright is also Board Certified (NBCE) in Chiropractic Acupuncture.
Dr. Wright is certified to care for conditions ranging from Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) syndrome to plantar fascitis, from newborns to the elderly, and from low back pain to headaches. Her diversified education will only benefit YOU!
- Bachelor of science in 1997- Summa Cum Laude -Tarleton State University under full scholarships
- Doctor of Chiropractic-2001 – Palmer College of Chiropractic, where she attended on multiple scholarships and graduated with Presidential Top Honors Graduate status
- Post-graduate Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP)- 2003
- Board Certified (NBCE) in Chiropractic Acupuncture- 2019
- Weatherford Native and Family is Parker County native for several generations
- Dr. Wright was a bone marrow donor in 2011 to an unknown person in need
- Dr. Wright fosters cats and dogs with several local rescues for many years
- Regular contributor to the Meals on Wheels program through several events including sponsoring in the Ms. Senior Parker County Pageant
- Donates thousands of dollars in items to almost all major charities in the county for their fundraising events every year
- Dr. Wright has been voted a Top Chiropractor in Parker County for many years
- Volunteered 18 years with Manna Storehouse
- Dr. Wright was the author of “Back to Health” a regular column in the Weatherford Democrat for several years
- Dr. Wright has been an international speaker teaching continuing education courses to other doctors for many years
- Dr. Wright has been a speaker at local women’s forums
Mrs. Teresa G.,LVN, RMT
Teresa has a background of many years as an OB nurse in Weatherford Area hospitals and is also a liscensed Massage Therapist. She does infant massage, pregnancy massage as well as various forms of relaxing massages.
Teresa accomodates you. Want to stay fully clothed? Fine!
Want to do it seated? Ok!
Want to have her focus on one area or the whole body? Up to you!
Call to book your 15, 30, or 60 minute get-away today!
Teresa books her own appointments, and you can reach her at: 817-629-3582
“There’s good stress, there’s bad stress, but we stress, less stress massage!”