- Pain in heel and/or arch
- Pain worse with 1st few steps
- Pain goes away with rest
- May be accompanied by a heel spur
- In later stages, pain may come back with walking.
Plantar fasciitis is an inflammation of the plantar fascia, a thick fibrous band on the bottom of the foot that runs from the heel to the ball of the foot.
Factors which increase your chances of developing Plantar Fasciitis are:
- Flat feet
- High Arches
- History of long-term standing
- Gait Abnormalities
- One leg shorter than the other
Doctor Wright is a chiropractic extremity specialist and can utilize many non-surgical, conservative treatments focused on reducing pain and improving flexibility and function. To see if chiropractic may be able to help you call 817-594-5944 today for a complimentary consultation.
|< Prev||Next >|